4 Week Fix
The 4 Week Fix is a comprehensive, no-nonsense direct sales program designed to help you systemize and grow your party plan business, so you can get the results you’ve been dreaming about since your starter kit first showed up on your doorstep! And no, it doesn’t matter what happens with the Facebook algorithm or the economy.
Can I shoot it straight with you? The 4 Week Fix was originally created to help direct sellers because I got tired of seeing direct sellers struggle with too much information coming from too many different directions. Business doesn’t have to be complicated. This system has already helped so many other direct sellers sell more, recruit more, and kick overwhelm to the curb.
If you are a direct seller using a party plan model that wants to grow, and you’re tired of feeling stuck, then this course is for you!
This program includes over 8 hours of on-demand training that teaches you how to simply and strategically learn how to grow your business. It’s timeless training that you can apply over and over again, no matter what the Facebook algorithm does. I’ve also included a workbook for each lesson so you can stay focused and implement what you’re learning. There are lots of other goodies, too! There are Canva templates checklists, coaching call recordings, and sooo much more. I’ve left nothing out. You literally have all the tools you need to grow an online party plan business that doesn’t leave you feeling overwhelmed or confused about what to do next.
Imagine having a direct sales business that’s both streamlined and predictable.
Here’s what that would look like….
- A party calendar that’s booked for weeks at a time. No more binge-booking for you!
- Hosts that can’t wait to show up to their party. HOLLA!
- Fun, engaging parties that guests love to attend and shop from. Bring on the par-tay!
- People that are actually excited to join your team. Yes, please!
- A consistent, predictable commission check no matter what happens with the economy. I mean, who doesn’t want that?
- Confidence that you’re doing the income producing things every single week to keep your business moving forward. For the love of all the squirrels, give me a plan!
What you’ll learn and what’s Included:
Week 1 – Book Like a Boss
- In Lesson 1 – Fix Your Ask – you’ll learn how to improve your ask and actually get to yes. I’ve even got simple booking scripts to get you started!
- During Lesson 2 – Fill Your Calendar, you’ll learn strategic ways to build desire for hosting inside and outside your parties. I’ll also give you a simple 3-step formula for overcoming hesitations without sounding like a greasy used car salesman. You’ll also learn a simple trick for keeping for calendar full ALL the time!
- Editable Canva Templates with sample booking posts to add to your parties with scripts of what to say!
Week 2 – Coach Like a Champ
- In Lesson 3 – Plan for Party Success, we’ll walk through a simple host coaching timeline so you know exactly when to start coaching your hosts and how to do it! We’ve even included scripts so you know exactly what to say.
- In Lesson 4 – Perfect the Party Wrap-Up, I’ll show you how to host coach during the party and how to help your host finish strong so you can maximize your party results. We’ll also cover ideas for bringing back a host when she has disappeared.
- Creative ideas to jazz up your host coaching, including an editable Host Bingo!
Week 3 – Party Like a Rockstar
- In Lesson 5 – Plan Your Party Posts, I’ll share a simple, duplicatable party outline that you can use over and over again! We’ll talk about what types of posts you should have in every party and how to decide which products to feature and which ones to leave out!
- During Lesson 6 – Elevate Your Party Experience, you’ll learn how to create a party experience that guests can’t wait to attend! We’ll cover how to write good party captions that people will actually engage with. Goodbye party crickets! And we’ll talk about how to repurpose your party content so you can work smarter, not harder!
- Editable Canva Templates for party posts and covers that you can use again and again.
Week 4 – Build and Grow
- In Lesson 7 – The Why, Who, and How of Recruiting, we’ll tackle how to effectively build desire for your opportunity without feeling pushy, who to ask that isn’t your friends and family, and the one simple question that will get more people to actually sign!
- During Lesson 8 – Beyond the Ask, we’ll cover what to say to overcome hesitations without sending your prospects running and my simple system for getting new team members off to a strong start!
- Editable Canva Templates for recruiting posts with what to say to get people chatting
BONUS LESSON – Design For Direct Sellers
- In this Bonus Lesson, we’ll talk about the top mistakes direct sellers make when creating graphics, why personal branding is important for stopping the scroll, and simple tricks for organizing your party posts! I’ll also give you quick tips for editing all the Canva templates included in the course! We’ll also give you some sample color and font pairings to get you started. If you’ve ever struggled with creating graphics or felt overwhelmed with the process, this lesson is for you!
Group Coaching Call Replays
- Listen in to over 4 hours of group coaching from past students and get even more clarity, fresh ideas, and direction for your business! These call recordings are literally worth their weight in gold!