Hesitation Hacker Cheat Sheets
Ever feel stuck when a potential host says “I’m too busy” or “Let me think about it” when you ask them to host a party? What about when a potential team member says “I’m not good at selling”? You’re not alone. Overcoming objections is a challenge every direct seller faces. And each hesitation is a missed opportunity, impacting your bookings, your team growth, and your income potential.
That’s exactly why I created the Hesitation Hacker! It gives you an instant answer, so you aren’t stuck staring at your screen wondering what to say next.
Here’s what’s included:
- Tips and training on why people hesitate, so you feel confident in creating a response
- Hacking Hesitations Formula Sheet – a printable, handy reference tool that will transform how you handle objections using a simple 3-step formula.
- Words to say for 9 common booking hesitations – including:
- “I’m too busy right now.”
- “I’ve hosted before and my friends don’t buy anything.”
- “I don’t know anyone who would be interested.”
- “I don’t want to pressure my friends into buying.”
- “My friends aren’t on Facebook.”
- “I don’t have enough space in my home to host a party.”
- “I’m trying to save money right now.”
- “Let me think about it.”
- “No, thanks.”
- Words to say for 7 common recruiting hesitations – including:
- “I don’t have enough time.”
- “I’m not good at selling.”
- “I’ve tried direct sales before, and it didn’t work.”
- “I’m not interested in direct sales.”
- “I don’t want to pressure my friends and family into joining.”
- I don’t have the money for the starter kit.”
- “I already have another business.”
And the best part? You’ll get immediate access to the digital downloadable guide, so you can start hacking hesitations right away! Don’t waste any more time and energy on lost opportunities for bookings and team members. Watch as the ‘no thanks’ turn into ‘yes please’!